Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Will Miss #359 - Adores


There are a lot of big gaming centers in Japan. Some of the more common ones are Taito, Sega, and Namco. The one that my husband and I frequently seek out is Adores. One of the reasons for this is that they are the only one that frequently stocks debu neko prizes, but another is that they simply are one of the most helpful and willing to set you up for a win or to get a particular prize. If you want a prize that is too far in the back to reach or buried under other prizes, they'll move things around for you. The staff is quite attentive and if they see you win a big prize, they'll often be on hand waiting with an appropriate size bag. I've seen them watch struggling gamers and intervene without a request for help. They also have great bathrooms when you're in need.

I'll miss the experience of gaming at Adores, which is usually friendly, solicitous, clean, and has the most appealing prizes from my personal viewpoint.